African Fabric Satin Lined Bonnet
$19.90Ask a question
Whether you have short hair, locks, braids, curly hair, Afro or straight hair,... your hair will look as good in the morning as it did the night before.
Why you should wear a satin bonnet to bed:
1. Healthier Hair- Sleeping with a satin cap means no more dry hair and split ends.
2. Better Looking Hair- It helps keep the curls in shape and style, prevents frizz and hair damaged.
3. Hydrated Hair- Sleeping on cotton is known to dry out your hair from root to tips but satin helps keep your hair hydrated and fresh.
4. Ready to Go Hair- Sleeping on satin can help retain your hairstyle throughout the night which means less styling the next morning.
5. Thick elastic band ensures that this sleep bonnet stays on all night long, no matter how wild the sleeper.
6. Wear this to bed time, look fleek around the house even on your bad hair days.
Care instructions: Hand wash or delicate wash. No bleach. Lay flat to air dry
Outer cover: 100% cotton African Print/ Ankara/ Kitenge Fabric
Inner lining: 100% Satin
Shipping from Canada
5-7 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.